WI Water Week Sponsorship Opportunities
How to Become a Sponsor
- View or download the detailed Sponsorship Opportunities information packet
- View or download the Sponsorship Application
- Go to the digital Sponsorship Application and pay online
As a sponsor of Wisconsin Water Week, you can help underwrite the cost of the event, as well as support the work being done to protect our lakes and streams in Wisconsin.
Sponsoring is a great way to:
- Gain exposure to longtime WI Lakes & Rivers Convention devotees and new attendees experiencing our event for the first time!
- Network with state officials, academics, and citizens from Wisconsin and beyond
- Demonstrate your support for the protection and conservation of Wisconsin’s water resources
All Sponsors receive:
Customizable Virtual Exhibit Page: The page can include contact info, documents, images, and on demand video. Attendees will be able to request meetings and directly message you from within the event platform.
Registration for Mon-Thr events: Each sponsorship includes at least one registration for Monday-Wednesday events and one Thursday regional event.
Banner ad in virtual event space: Banner ads featuring a rotating carousel of all sponsors will appear in several locations within the event space.
Logo & Description on wisconsinlakes.org: Your business logo & description will be featured on a special lake business page on Wisconsin Lakes’ website until April of 2022. Check out the sponsors from the April 2020 Wisconsin Lakes & Rivers Convention!
Wisconsin Water Week Sponsorship Levels:
Non-profit or educational sponsor
Need More Information?
To see benefits unique to each level, please view the 2021 Wisconsin Water Week Sponsorship Opportunities information packet
Contact us with questions or ideas:
- (608) 661-4313